Registration | Rules & Fees
- The individual application – with or without proposal(s) for singular and/or shared communication(s) – must be registered and submitted online on the JIL2021 website, via the corresponding application form, in accordance with the following calendar and tariff:
- NOVA FCSH and/or NOVA CLUNL students, professors, researchers, collaborators and/or members are exempt from paying registration fees, although this is mandatory and must be registered and submitted online, via the corresponding individual application form, on the JIL2021 website.
- After validating the registration and verifying the payment or exemption from payment of the respective registration rights, the JIL2021 Organizing Committee will proceed, until 11/15/2021 and 11/30/2021 – at the latest – for registrations made by and after 10/30/2021, respectively, by sending a written communication (email) confirming the registration and, if applicable, proof of payment to the respective participant’s email address.
- There will be no refund of any registration fees.
- Registration without communication in JIL2021 entitles you to the following general services and resources:
- online and asynchronous access to documentation (in digital support and format) made available to participants on the JIL2021 website;
- online and asynchronous access to a general, practical and intuitive guide for accessing and interacting with the JIL2021 videophonographic platform;
- individualized access, online and in synchronous mode, to the opening and closing sessions, conferences and communication sessions, through their own unique access credentials assigned and sent to each participant by the JIL2021 Technical and Administrative Secretariats;
- faculty to presentation, online and in synchronous mode, via chat, of questions to speakers during the corresponding sessions within the framework of the JIL2021 videophonographic platform;
- individualized monitoring, online and synchronously, via chat (and, exceptionally, via voice calls and/or whatsapp video), of each participant by the JIL2021 Administrative and Technical Secretariats during the respective work;
- certificate of attendance and/or presentation of communication at JIL2021 (in PDF format) to be sent, by 12/31/21, by the Organizing Committee by email to each participant.
- Registration with communication in JIL2021 entitles you to the following general services and resources:
- access to equal services and recourse to participants without communication;
- access, online and in asynchronous mode, to general, practical and intuitive technical-communicative information, indications and recommendations regarding the presentation, online and in synchronous mode, of communications on the JIL2021 videophonographic platform;
- individualized technical-communicative follow-up, online and in synchronous mode, under the control of the JIL2021 videophonographic platform, via chat and, if necessary, via voice calls and/or whatsapp video in the pre-active, active and post-active phases online and synchronous presentation of each communication.
Payment of registration fees
- Preferred payment method – Paypal
- Account: email@example.com
- Mention: Jornadas de Lexiculturologia 2021 (the absence of the mention may compromise the identification and validation of the corresponding registration).
- Subsidiary payment method – Bank transfer
- Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas Avenida de Berna, 26-C, 1069-061 LISBOA | PORTUGAL IBAN: PT50 0781 0112 0000 0006 399 80
- Reference to destination: Jornadas de Lexiculturologia 2021 (the absence of the mention may compromise the identification and validation of the corresponding registration).